We had a great trip in N Korea
The people were very friendly and we even had our own Guide and interpreter.
We visited the following places:
- Mangyong Native home – the house where Kim iL Sung spent his youth
- Children’s palace – where we had a fantastic show – this is where they train the kids
- We had a friendship gathering with traditional dancing and we all joined in – At Mt. Daesong
- Kum Su Sa Memorial Palace – Where Kim il Sung was displayed for the public to see when he died and also has numerous gifts he received from various countries
- King Tongmyong’s Tomb – he was the founder of the 1st Dynasty in N Korea (Koguryo) – With Sila and Paek Je where in the South
We also had a fantastic opening and closing ceremony
I was fortunate enough to be nominated and elected as a member of the executive board of the International Martial Arts Games Committee.
'HAEDONG KUMDO OVERSEAS ACTIVITIES > North Korea' 카테고리의 다른 글
|사단법인 세계해동검도연합회 북한평양 제2회국제무술대회참석2006년 8월22일부터 29일까지 (0)||2006.09.07|